Cross Creek Lot 2
- 8 Minutes to Interstate 5
- Resides in Rose Valley Neighborhood
- Previous Use: Vacant Land
- Zoned: Residential Vacant Land
- Development Ready (Electricity Ready, Septic Approved)
- 5.29 Acres
- Price: $ 99,000.00
- County: Cowlitz (40 miles N of Portland & 120 miles S of Seattle)
- City: Kelso
- Area Population: 102,000 (2012 Demographic Study)
- State: Washington State
- Country: United States
Premier Development Site Available
Gain access to one of the most unique vacant land sites for your future dream home! The Crosscreek Estates boasts stunning views of the Pacific Northwest while ensuring the peace and quiet of country style living. Lot 2 rests on the backside of the Cross Creek Estates including incredible views of the surrounding mountains. Contact a broker today to schedule your site tour!
Beginning Southbound on I-5, Take EXIT 36 toward Talley Way/WA-432 W/Longview. Take EXIT 36B toward Talley Way/Kelso Indust Area. Turn left onto Coweeman Park Dr. Turn left onto Talley Way. Turn left to take the ramp toward I-5/Kelso Dr. Merge onto WA-432 E via the ramp on the left toward I-5 N/Seattle. Stay straight to go onto Old Pacific Hwy S. Turn left onto Rose Valley Road and stay for 2.3 miles. Continue onto Rose Valley Rd. Turn right onto Bodine Rd for 1.0 mile. The Cross Creek Estates will be on your right.